Some benefits of coca powder: Delisse Coca Powder
Delisse Coca powder is ideal for preventing bone diseases, such as osteoporosis. It is proven that coca powder has more calcium than foods such as milk or cheese contain; about 20% of the powder contains calcium.
It also works as a dietary supplement in terms of iron and vitamin B, which can serve as a nutritional supplement or to combat anemia. This is also beneficial when it comes to counteracting joint pain or osteoarthritis.
Coca powder has very strong antioxidant effects, which is why it is often recommended for its preventive properties in degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
On the other hand, it is stimulating: it has 300 calories and is recognized for being also a neuronal stimulant that improves the mood for physical and intellectual work. In many cases, it is recognized as a strategic ally to combat stress and depression.
Finally, the amount of fiber in these flours allows us to strengthen our colon and increase our immune system.
How to use coca powder?
Coca powder is usually administered in the morning and on an empty stomach. Since it is a bit bitter, some people tend to mix it with juices for breakfast. It is generally recommended that you take one spoon a day, starting from a quarter of a spoon to reaching a full spoon after one week. The amount varies according to each person, and it is recommended that the intake be little by little to get used to it.
It is also very useful to use coca flour to make various recipes.
Where to buy coca powder?
You can find this product and more derivatives of coca leaves such as coca tea in COCA TEA BOX. Coca powder can be found in sizes of 100g, 250g, 500g and 1kg.
Delisse – Peruvian Inca Coca Leaf Powder Flour , Andean Coca Powder – Bag x 10 Kg :
This peruvian Coca flour is ideal to prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis. It has been found that Coca flour has more than 2000 milligrams of calcium (per 100 grams), more quantity containing the milk or cheese. Anemia can be combated with this product, because it has lots of iron and vitamin B. The latter is absorbed in large quantities very easily by the body, so is it a great dietary supplement for anemic or not They eat well. It also increases the defenses.
Important Note: The Coca Coca Leaves powder does not give any numbing effect if it is chewed.
The numbing effect searched by some persons is only in the Coca leaves when these are mixed with the spit and they are chewed . The Traditional Use of the Coca Leaves is mainly as a stimulant to overcome fatigue, hunger, and thirst. The use of the Coca powder is only to Medicinal purposes.
The problems of triglycerides and high cholesterol can also start an effective shortly begin consuming Coca flour decline. Furthermore, also it regulates glucose and blood pressure.
It is indicated for people who suffer from depression, it helps raise the spirits and feel better emotionally. It can also be administered to children with hyperactivity, because there has been significant changes in their behavior.
- It has positive effects for the Digestive System: Flatulence control, effective in cases of gastritis, prevents diarrhea, regulates the lipids metabolism and bad carbohydrates, is a dietary product and dietetic. It has beneficial effect for the Respiratory System: Stimulates a proper respiratory, prevents vertigo and vomit.
- Prevent altitude syndrome (mountain sickness). Help for the Motor Nerve System, fights arthritis, rheumatism etc. Helps to recover physical strength and vital energy. Reduces stress. Controls vocal cords fatigue. It has an effective antiseptic and analgesic action. Helps in cases of alcohol poisoning.
- Contains minerals like calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, vitamins and energy elements
- Keep the container tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place protected from light.
Take 1-3 tablespoons in juice, milk, cereal or water.
Delisse Premium Coca Tea made with the best coca leaves. Coca leaf infusion Delisse 100% Natural. No artificial colors, preservatives, flavorings or flavors.
Boost your energy naturally with a cup of this Coca Leaf infusion!
With just one delicious cup you can:
- Diuretic, energizing and natural digestive.
- Oxygenating, relaxing and restorative.
- High nutritional content.
How to use: prepare an infusion with a sachet in a cup with boiling water, wait a few minutes until you achieve the desired aroma and color.
Volume: 1 box / 50 tea bags